Registration of Bank Mitra is easy if you are aware of the basic criteria. One can apply for the same either online or offline at your convenience. With digitization, most of us look forward to completing the application process online.
An online application helps you to save your travel time, registration time and introduce convenience.
So, if you are looking for a Bank Mitra Apply Online guide, continue to read the blog.
Steps to Follow for Applying as a Bank Mitra Online:
- To apply as a Bank Mitra the first thing is to visit the official website, that is www.bankmitra.csccloud.in
- Now, look out for an option for VLE registration, and click on the same.
- Now, select on a New User option, and proceed. Set the desired username and password.
- It will reflect you with a form. Fill all the details in the form correctly.
- Apart from your details, you would also have to fill details about the bank center you wish to collaborate with. Make sure you apply for the nearest branch.
- Next, you need to fill the details for the location of the Bank BC center. You shall enter the most precise details to your knowledge.
- A Bank Customer Service Point application process cannot be complete without the attachment of the necessary documents. It includes ID proof, address proof, copy of your highest educational qualification, and more.
- You will also need to share the information about the hardware availabilities with you. Some of the basic requirements include a computer system, fingerprint scanner, printer, internet, connectivity and more.
- The bank would also be interested in knowing the manpower availability with you. It is obvious that you will fail to provide efficient services alone. So, the information of the supportive partners is essential.
- Once you have entered all the above details, you will have to fill your present employment status and earnings too.
It is recommended to review all your details before you submit the form. The acknowledgment about any wrong information might result in the cancellation of the approval of your application. As the application gets submitted successfully, you would receive an eleven-digit registration number.
If your application form is approved and accepted, the branch head visits your center to cross-check if you shared the right information.
He or she would like to validate the presence of BC center, and if it as per the requirements. You would receive the license as a Bank Mitra BOB after the bank officials are completely satisfied with the credentials provided by you.
You can be a bank BC with a minimum of requirements, but you should not apply until you satisfy the basic requirements. If you submit the wrong details it will not only result in the cancellation of your application form, but you might not be able to apply for the CSP in the future. So, either make all the required arrangements for a healthy Public-Private Relation or not apply for it at all.